Friday, October 19

Autumn Decoration


We're definitely enjoying some cooler days now around these parts. This week we've had rain, gloriously mild sunshine, wind, and an overcast day. All beautiful days in their own way!

When we got back from the trip, I got out my fall decorations and put them out. I'm not one of those people that decorates for every holiday or even every season, but I do decorate for fall. I just love it...love the colors, the leaves, acorns, pumpkins...everything!
The picture above is a corner of our living room. The taffy is from our trip....candy corn flavor, yum!


Above is a picture of the mushroom needlepoint pillow I found on our vacation. It needs to be reblocked and have a prettier backing put on it, but for now it's happily resting in the rocking chair in the living room.

No comments: