Friday, February 15

Sock One, Sock Two


I finished the first sock for Jimmy, and I've cast on for the second one. I'm in love with the color of this yarn. Pictures don't do it's heather-y goodness justice. I see flecks of gold, rust, red, sand, and chocolate in there. And I think this basketweave sort of pattern shows it off great.



I did a much, much prettier job of picking up my stitches along my heel flap this time around. It's a darn good looking sock if I do say so myself. Here's to a repeat.

I'm also making a few washcloths, this being the first one. You know, sometimes I feel like I click along pretty good with my knitting, and then sometimes I feel like the slowest knitter in the world. I guess I see all these people whipping out tons of knitting, and then I work on the same washcloth for a week! Makes a girl feel a mite slow. Admittedly, I only give it a few minutes each night, but it seems like some folks plop 'em out in an hour.
Knitting on....

No comments: