Friday, November 16

Decorating & Craft Ideas



I have several old issues of decorating & craft ideas from the 70's. I've always loved old magazines and books about decorating and crafting, even as a kid. I was always inspired by the images in them, including the ads. These are some from the early and mid 70's and I thought you might enjoy a peek in them. They have some really dated looking stuff, but they also have some stuff that's popular again these days. But they're always full of inspiration.
I remember using these roll-on paints in Home Ec!


I love how this model below is posing "so naturally." I know I always stand around with my purse on my arm like that!


This one is a great idea. I think I'm going to make the pear!



Wonder what happened to this magazine? Anyone know?

No comments: