Wednesday, November 21

December Trip

We've received a secret package....

Not really, but it is pretty cool to get a package from your Senator :)

We're gearing up for a trip to Washington DC. Neither of us has ever been there before, so we're pretty excited! We both love American History (Jimmy got me this book a couple of years ago for my birthday).


Anyway, I'm hoping to find a couple of bookstores that have Japanese craft books and magazines for sale. Does anyone have any recommendations? As well as any recommendations for crafty shopping such as fabric, yarn or thrift stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh have fun! No recommendations on crafty places to visit. But I will say this- I hope you don't get hungry while you're downtown. There are absolutely NO places to eat down there!! Have fun, it's a great city.