Tuesday, April 27

Flowers on Parade

The spring show continues around here...the azaleas have already come and gone.

The irisis are just barely starting to fade at this point.  But the roses are coming on strong.

Spring is beautiful reminder of God's creativity. 

I finished up a couple of cross stitch projects.  The first is a small needlecase, just right for carrying in my bag with a small project.  The second is Forget Me Not by Blackbird Designs.  I started on this last year and then put it aside for a good while.  It's framed and hanging now, so I'll have to get a picture of that.


Sorry for the dark pictures, it was a rainy weekend!

2 comments:

Robin said...

The needle cases are so sweet! I miss azaleas! My parents have a backyard loaded with them. Pink, lavender, red, and yellow. This year the deer ate all their yellow blooms. I had a few red ones. They're just so pretty in bloom. I have full sun, a cistern, and clay soil here so am concentrating on drought tolerant and deer resistant. I'll just enjoy yours!

Katy said...

Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Breath taking! :)

And your cross stitch projects are fantastic! I love them! I haven't cross stitched in a while, since taking up knitting! But your items are quite lovely!