Monday, February 2

Lace Knitting


I'm still working away on my February Lady Sweater. I've got most of one sleeve done and only lack finishing it and the other sleeve to be finished! Hopefully next weekend it'll be done. I'd love to be one of those people who whip out a sweater in two weeks flat, but I don't know how you get anything else done in life. I know I'm not the fastest knitter around, but I also know I'm not the slowest. Ah, well, if I only had the hours I spend at my job. Pesky job.

(The color is a little washed out in these pics, it's a very rich teal blue)

I also cast on for a lace scarf for myself. I don't really have a handknit scarf of my own. So I thought I'd go "pretty" as well as soft. Yummy, yummy Kidsilk Haze in the colorway Marmalade. This is the Feathery Lace Stole from Exquisite Little Knits.

I also made myself some stitch markers, as you can see above. These were a pack of 4 charms for .52 cents! How can you go wrong?

No comments: