Wednesday, October 3

Camera Bag


We bought a smaller camera to take with us on trips (our main camera is kinda big and clunky) and I whipped up a little camera bag for it.

I put a layer of quilt batting in it, and a little pocket on the inside for an extra memory card.

I threw it together so fast, I forgot to think about a closure until I almost had it all together. So I just used a couple of buttons and a length of (very cute) ribbon and did it like an old string-tie envelope.


I think the camera is happy in it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I have a new'ish camera and really need a bag for it. I have the perfect material too, I'm definitely going to make one this week! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jane said...

I love a happy camera....the pictures come out so much prettier!

Katie said...

That's just adorable. I love the fabric!

Dallas said...

Cute fabric - do you know who it's by?

robin said...

The selvedge says it's a Robert Kaufman fabric called Lucky Girl. I bought through J Caroline Creative, I'm pretty sure.

Anonymous said...

Argh! I just bought a boring old black camera bag, and it never occurred to me that I could make one instead! That is adorable.