Wednesday, June 3

Summer Days

Summer is here! It took a while arriving around these parts, but now it's here in all its glory (and heat)!

I've been busily working on a summery yellow sweater...I'm almost through with the body and ready for the sleeves. I'm using Shine Sport from KnitPicks, and loving it. It's so soft and supple.

I'm slowing getting an urge to do some sewing and quilting again. I have a list of things I'd like to make: a new purse, some clothes, finish up a bed quilt, some new potholders, a needlecase...and on and on.

I've been enjoying looking at some beautiful quilting and stitching blogs to get my motivation.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love the sweater - I made some baby things with that same yarn - it's great! I love KnitPicks!

Unknown said...

The two pictures are too good ...
Beautiful color..
After going through this article i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.


--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems