Friday, February 1

February One


Brown is the color of the month around here...I'm wearing a brown sweater as I write this, too.
Not really planned, but I do love brown. Chocolate brown... the color of a Dove bar, yum.

I cast on for a new bag, and I'm up to the top decreases already! And hello...what is that? Why yes, that is colorwork...very clever of you to notice! I've been wanting to give it a try, and since this is to be a felted bag, I figured this would be as good a time as any to see how I do. I just did a very, very basic alternating 1 brown, 1 blue for 3 rounds. But, I did it...and now I know I need to brush up on my English style knitting, so it feels more comfortable.



Jimmy's sock is coming along. I've just finished the heel flap and am about to start turning the heel. This yarn is rather splitty to knit with, but I love how it looks with this basketweave pattern. Very yummy. Like chocolate! (It's all knitting all the time around here.)

No comments: