Thursday, December 20

Christmas goodies


Most of the baking and shopping are done. One more trip to the grocery store today, and then hopefully a week of peace and joy and family and good times and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Not necessarily in that order.


I made up some goodies for Jimmy's office. Cookies inside and a 'marvelous maraschino pound cake' on top. I need to remember to start earlier looking for packaging for baked goods. I always have visions of a Martha type custom box of cookies, but I end up with a plastic tub, hmm.
But they are good cookies!


I did manage to get a good picture of our tree (above), which I love. I'm loving the colored lights and the white lights mixed together.

I'll be taking a break from the blog to enjoy the holidays, so see you in 2008! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: