Friday, November 9

Fabric Stacks


I spent last evening pulling fabrics for some patchwork projects. I enjoy rummaging around in my fabric, as I'm sure many do! I've got some ideas rattling around in my head, and I'm trying to not get distracted in making some samples.

One is to make some more pincushions for my etsy shop, like this one. I'd forgotten I even had extra blocks from this quilt:

This is County Fair. It was my first quilt pattern. I still love it :)

I'm also trying to get going on a new bed quilt for our bed. That's what on my design wall right now, along with other odds and ends that get stuck up there. I need some big scale prints in there, I think. It's a little blase' looking so far. I'm going for the blue, brown, orange-rusty, and khaki color scheme, if it's a little hard to tell.

No comments: